Hi!!! Are you the type who gives out little Valentines to friends, partners and or children’s class? If yes and need some fresh ideas, check out these favorites of mine!
I only do Valentines (small, tiny even) gifts for the girls. Last year I surprised them with cupcakes that my favorite baker made but usually, I just do a card, with candies, and that’s it.
This year I want to do something special again and after going through Google and Pinterest found a few that looked easy, fun and beautiful.
1. Jovie loves Macarons and when I saw this , PERFECT!! And if you’re not into Macarons, you can use Oreos or Oreos covered with white (or whatever color) chocolate. Visit Sugar and Cloth’s blog post for complete tutorial!
2. Another one from Sugar and Cloth! Isn’t the below ADORABLE?!??!?! And in case you’re wondering, yes I am a fan of her blog 🙂
3. M loves origami and we all love fortune cookies. What’s a better way to combine the two? This project below from Minted! I think the girls would love getting little messages scattered all over the living room.
4. Do you have A LOT of loom bands? We do!! I think the craze has died down but like you, the bands are still everywhere! So, I was thinking of grabbing a few and making the girls something like what Lolly Jane did below. Both girls have given me a band and I haven’t returned the favor.
5. And last, Sharpie marker mugs!! BUT, if you’ve ever tried this project, it can be a bit tricky. This is why you’ll love this post by Craftaholic Anonymous, all the little tricks to make this simple project a successful one!
Ok, off to lunch I go! Hopefully one of these project inspires you to create something beautiful and memorable for those you love.
Take care! xx