It’s the end of January! I’m not so sure I like it. This month went by too fast for me!!
Today’s the last day of WPlus9’s preview. Tomorrow you all can buy any of the sets we’ve shown so far. After yesterday’s burst of colors I thought I’d mellow it down a bit today. What I have here is a card created using two stamp sets with details as follow:
- is a 6×8 clear photopolymer stamp set
- contains 26 stamps; 3 postage stamp images 15 sentiment builders, and 8 individual letters
- will be available for purchase February 1st for just $19
- is a 4×6 clear photopolymer stamp set
- contains 23 stamps; 1 postmarked image, 12 month circles, and 10 individual numbers
- will be available for purchase February 1st for just $10
Spring post is a wonderful versatile set. You can use pieces of it for background stamping or as a single piece, like what I have above. The postmarked set can be used for dating scrapbook pages or cards.
Lots of way to use this and you can see more examples from the other DT:
and our Guest Designer:
Sarah Martina Parker
Have a goodie! More WPlus9 goodness tomorrow!!