- My life. I am very glad to have this body, mind and soul.
- The freedom to say whatever I want without fear of going to prison, get stoned, or be hanged.
- All the food, including the 18lbs turkey, that I purchased today for our get together Saturday.
- The farmers and their farm shops + market stalls.
- Our warm home in the middle of the most wonderful little village.
- The little gifts that I’ve been able to pick up for the girls.
- Online shopping and APO shipping!
Just a few more things to be thankful of today. I was going to post this earlier but I fell asleep as soon as the girls went to bed. Plus I haven’t been in craft/blog spirit lately too. I think if I didn’t have design team projects to do I’d be in a no craft mode so it’s a good thing I have craft responsibilities, they keep me going!
The page that I have today was created using some pretty digital stuff from In the Making Designs at Jessica Sprague. The paper is called Frostbite and the elements came from the Sassy Season elements pack. Also, don’t forget that EVERY Wednesday it’s One Buck Wednesday and you’d what to check out what’s in store today!!!
Well I better go. I just have today and tomorrow to get the house ready for guests. We have two Thanksgiving too, a little one for us tomorrow and then the Saturday feast. I really am not stressed out about the food prep. I am going for simple traditional dishes.
Tata for now!!