Here’s a little card using some hybrid paper (the birdies) from TheDigiChick, stamps by Chatterbox, SU cardstock, KI paper paper and PTI ribbon. I double stamped (so easy with acrylic) the birds to give it a more variance.
Just a little card that can be used for Valentine’s day, a wedding, or anybody you love really.
Tonight we’ll be doing Sunday Supper (local food kitchen) again, I’ll be making my homemade salsa. It’s Taco night! Oh, if you want to try the salsa recipe (not bragging but everybody really likes this recipe) – just keep in mind when I cook I don’t measure. These are estimates and for myself I use the max of the below numbers (aka three jalapenos and three cloves of garlic).
- 1 medium size onion or half a large one (if you don’t like onions, use a half but without onions… dunno, just not salsa, ha!)
- 4 Roma tomatoes (although my favorite is the on the vine tomatoes… just a bit more expensive)
- Cilantro (I usually use 1/4 -1/2 of the bunch)
- Jalapenos (I love it spicy so I put 3 but start at half a jalapeno if you’re not into hot stuff)
- 1-3 cloves of garlic, depends on how you like garlic
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper (or more salt if you like it saltier)
Cut the onion in half and dump the pieces into the food processor, give it a good pulse. Then dump the rest of the ingredients in. I like my salsa kind of chunky but that’s your preference. For hubby’s work I blend it more so that it looks more like the restaurant type — smooth.