Although you can buy all sorts of awesome digital scrapbook kits, there are also many free items available to download for your Photoshop program. All you have to do is:
- Use your favorite search engine and type in “free photoshop brus.” One of my favorite site is Miss M’s site.
- When you find the brush you want to download, you just click the download link and save the file to your hard drive.
- Once downloaded, usually it’s a zip folder, extract the zip folder.
- Open the folder and find the item that has a .abr extension.
- Copy this item and paste it into your brushes folder. If you are using Photoshop Elements, usually the location is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6\Presets\Brushes or if it’s CS2 or similar it would be C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Brushes.