Posted on | December 27, 2012 | 146 Comments |
Hi!! Hope you all had a great Christmas with your loved ones. We did and the girls can’t wait for Santa to come again — although I think in Jovie head Santa hasn’t arrived yet because he didn’t actually knock on her door and her greeting him in person. So as of this writing, Jovie was still asking when Santa’s coming. Aahhh…
It’s always sad when your most favorite holiday goes by and so to keep the fun going, WPlus9 has a really fun giveaway for you!
Each of us has hand picked a stamp set and die to include in a huge Wplus9 Very Merry Christmas Giveaway! We will be showing you which ones each of us picked and why on our blogs in the following order:
- Monday 12/24 - Cristina Kowalczyk & Elise Durenberger
- Tuesday 12/25 - Jean Martin & Kerrianne Bowen
- Wednesday 12/26 - Jinny Newlin & Lea Lawson
- Thursday 12/27 - Sarah Martina Parker & Savitri Wilder
- Friday 12/28 - Finish up, right here with me, Dawn Woleslagle.
- Damask Delight Stamp Set
- Damask Delight Companion Die
- Iconic Christmas Stamp Set
- Banner Trio Die
- Folk Art Flurries Stamp Set
- Seasonal Sentiments Die
- Happy Harvest Stamp Set
- Happy Harvest Companion Die
- Kisses & Cuddles Stamp Set
- Clear Cut Stackers: Stars Die
- Sweet Nothings Stamp Set
- Folk Art Florals Die
- Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set
- Label Layers 3 Die
- Bitty Buddy Valentines Stamp Set
- Bitty Buddies Companion Die
- Country Charm Stamp Set
- Clear Cut Stackers: Pinking Squares Die
- 1 pack Kraft Card Stock (15 sheets)
- 1 pack Oatmeal Card Stock (15 sheets)
- 1 pack White Card Stock (15 sheets)
That’s more than $275 in value!
HOW TO ENTER
The giveaway starts tomorrow, 12/24/12. Entering is as easy as leaving a comment. Hop around to the Design Team members’ blogs all week long and don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog, each day…that’s up to 9 entries! If you miss a day, don’t worry, comments will be open until 11:59 p.m. EST 12/30/12 so you can catch up. ONE random winner will be selected from all comments combined on January 1, 2013 here on the blog.
Also, don’t forget to:
Help us spread the word on Facebook and/or Twitter and you can leave a comment on this post for up to 2 extra entries.